Keeping it Anonymous

Mendus
One of the biggest concerns many people have is the safety and security of their data and identity. We've gone to great lengths to make sure everything on Mendus can work completely anonymously. The price has been the loss of a little functionality and smoothness.

The Forum is set so that anyone can comment and post (and I mean anyone on the web, not just our members). To stay completely anonymous and allow us to still know whether comments/posts are coming from our members always use your Member ID when posting.

If you participate a lot in our ventures you'll likely memorize you Member ID in no time at all. It's used for pretty much everything.

Josh